Scientifically developed in partnership, Infinite Labs® and Heuer M.D. Research, proudly introduce the Elevate Series—the newest edition of premium supplements that utilize clinically accredited ingredients backed by years of scientific research and systematic findings.
95% Pure CLA to Support the Breakdown of Stored Body Fat*
The Elevate Series was developed by one of the premier research medical doctors in the country. Dr. Marvin A. Heuer, M.D. F.A.A.F.P., has practiced medicine for over 30 years with experience in international and domestic clinical research, as well as pharmaceutical and nutraceutical development. With over 300 domestic and international nutraceutical patents and patents-pending, Dr. Heuer has served as Worldwide R&D Director and Vice President for a number of companies in the health industry before partnering with Infinite Labs on the design, formulation and development of the Elevate Series.
Elevate Series™ CLA
Our 95% PURE CLA formula utilizes the purest form of conjugated linoleic acid with 95% active isomers to ensure you are getting the most out of your CLA supplement.*
Not all CLA supplements are equal. Many CLA supplements contain only 80% purity, but the ELEVATE SERIES: CLA 95% PURE is the gold standard for purity. There has been conflicting research regarding the clinical trials involving CLA, mainly due to the purity of CLA. Many CLA supplements contain impurities, and these ‘impurities’ are the factors that contribute to the inconclusive results, as different isomers are shown to have different physiological actions in the human body. CLA has been shown to support muscle building, body fat reduction and an optimum cellular environment for overall health. CLA has been investigated to be a fat burner and health-supporting agent due to its effect on the molecular signaling receptor family named PPAR, which is related to fat burning, inflammation, and glucose/lipid metabolism.*
Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is a naturally occurring fatty acid that can be found in beef and dairy products (milk and cheese). The CLA isomer that is involved in the body fat-lowering effect and plays an active role in lipid metabolism is the trans-10, cis-12 isomer, whereas > 90% of the total CLA intake from food in humans is accounted for by the cis-9, trans-11 isomer. CLA is a commercially available weight loss supplement that has been associated with a reduction in muscle glycogen breakdown, supported endurance capacity, reduced body mass and decreased muscle damage and inflammatory responses. It has been reported that CLA has anti-obesity potentials, such as reducing lipogenesis and food intake and increasing energy expenditure, lipolysis and fat oxidation.*
Studies in both men and women that have supplemented with CLA in combination with a standardized physical exercise protocol have shown effective in supporting endurance performance and body composition. There have been eight clinical trials that have shown positive reductions in body fat with CLA supplementation. Although there are many suspected mechanisms for fat loss with CLA, it seems the main reason is CLA inhibits the activity of the enzyme lipoprotein lipase (LPL). This enzyme transfers fats from the bloodstream to the fat cells. As a result of the decreased enzyme activity, the transport of fat into fat cells is blocked. *
At the same time, CLA also assists the breakdown of stored body fat (lipolysis); additional studies have shown that CLA increases the disintegration of cells (apoptosis), resulting in a decreased number of existing fat cells. A 2007 study from the University of Wisconsin-Madison confirmed that CLA supplementation increased calorie and fat burning during the night by almost 15% as compared to the control group. Over time, the small increase in fat burning that occurs during sleep can lead to a significant loss of body fat.*
Cyclo Test is a POWERFUL, hardcore formula designed to support testosterone levels and lean muscle development. Our unique formula is engineered to perform synergistically through multiple pathways providing intense TESTOSTERONE and ESTROGEN support.*
Testosurge (Fenugreek Seed Extract), L-Carnitine-L Tartrate, Tribulus Terrestris, Boron Citrate, Zinc, L-Citrulline, Calcium Glucarate
CQR300 Cissus Quadrangularis, Advantra Z Bitter Orange Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG) Creatinol-o-phosphate, CoQ10, Ginseng, Bioperine Piperine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Betaine and Yohimbe, Omega 3 and Caffeine.
Fish Oil (Omega 3 Fatty Acids), EPA, DHA
Fish Oil (Omega 3), Flaxseed Oil (Omega 3-6), Borage Seed Oil (Omega 6-9), Alpha Linolenic Acid, Eicosapentaenoic Acid, Docosahexaenoic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Oleic AcidA
1. Jeukendrup A.E., Aldred S. Fat supplementation, health, and endurance performance. Nutrition. 2004;20:678–688.
2. MacDonald H.B. Conjugated linoleic acid and disease prevention: A review of current knowledge. J. Am. Coll. Nutr. 2000;19:111S–118.
3. Wang Y.W., Jones P.J. Conjugated linoleic acid and obesity control: Efficacy and mechanisms. Int. J. Obes. Relat. Metab. Disord. 2004;28:941–955
4. Zambell K.L., Keim N.L., Van Loan M.D., Gale B., Benito P., Kelley D.S., Nelson G.J. Conjugated linoleic acid supplementation in humans: Effects on body composition and energy expenditure. Lipids.
5. Thom E., Wadstein J., Gudmundsen O. Conjugated linoleic acid reduces body fat in healthy exercising humans. J. Int. Med. Res. 2001;29:392–396.
6. Colakoglu S., Colakoglu M., Taneli F., Cetinoz F., Turkmen M. Cumulative effects of conjugated linoleic acid and exercise on endurance development, body composition, serum leptin and insulin levels. J. Sports Med. Phys. Fitness. 2006;46:570–577.
7. 29. Pinkoski C., Chilibeck P.D., Candow D.G., Esliger D., Ewaschuk J.B., Facci M., Farthing J.P., Zello G.A. The effects of conjugated linoleic acid supplementation during resistance training. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc. 2006;38:339–348.
8. Bruckner G., Webb P., Greenwell L., Chow C., Richardson D. Fish oil increases peripheral capillary blood cell velocity in humans. Atherosclerosis. 1987;66:237–245.
9. Macaluso F, Barone R, Catanese P, Carini F, Rizzuto L, Farina F, Di Felice V. Do fat supplements increase physical performance? Nutrients. 2013 Feb 7;5(2):509-24. doi: 10.3390/nu5020509. Review.
10. H. Blankson, J. A. Stakkestad, H. Fagertun, E. Thom, J. Wadstein, and O. Gudmundsen, “Conjugated linoleic acid reduces body fat mass in overweight and obese humans,” Journal of Nutrition, vol. 130, no. 12, pp. 2943–2948, 2000.
11. Whigham LD, Watras AC, Schoeller DA. Efficacy of conjugated linoleic acid for reducing fat mass: a meta-analysis in humans. Am J Clin Nutr. 2007 May;85(5):1203-11.
12. Blankson H, Stakkestad JA, Fagerton H, Thom E, Wadstein J, Gudmundsen O. Conjugated linoleic acid reduces body fat mass in overweight and obese humans. J Nutr 2000;130:2943–8.
13. Gaullier JM, Halse J, Hoye K, et al. Conjugated linoleic acid supplementation for 1 y reduces body fat mass in healthy overweight humans. Am J Clin Nutr 2004;79:1118–25.
14. Mougios V, Matsakas A, Petridou A, et al. Effect of supplementation with conjugated linoleic acid on human serum lipids and body fat. J Nutr Biochem 2001;12:585–94.
15. Smedman A, Vessby B. Conjugated linoleic acid supplementation in humans–metabolic effects. Lipids 2001;36:773–81.
16. Gaullier JM, Halse J, Høivik HO, et al. Six months supplementation with conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) induces regional-specific fat mass decreases in overweight and obese. Br J Nutr 2007;97:50–60.
17. Watras AC, Buchholz AC, Close RN, Zhang Z, Schoeller DA. The role of conjugated linoleic acid in reducing body fat and preventing holiday weight gain. Int J Obesity 2007;31:481–7.